Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer Whirlwind

Dad has a great job.. 60 hours a week. Pray for him ... he is so tired daily and only gets one day of rest. Mom and the boys are adjusting to a ghost dad. Even when he is home he is such a zombie. Moms car was repo'd this week and just before they took it we found a great offer for an old beater. Hoping life will settle soon. Knowing God is providing for us greatly now.

1 comment:

  1. Highs and lows.... I'm sooo happy that Jamie has a job now! What a blessing for your family. I'm sorry it's so wearing on him, though. Again, the whole family feels the effects. And the car - sorry about the loss of one, but thankful God provided another for you.

    I realized after the fact on Sunday that I didn't get to catch up with you. Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thx for visiting us... comment away!